Saturday, June 22, 2013

A brief memoir for a brief life.

Writing an article with a word limit? Writing an article with 1000 words or more is always easy. A rant about something has been a walk in the park for me. I have always been remembered fondly as a garrulous and an obstreperous one in any place I have made my presence. But being brief, that's a difficult one. Brevity is the soul of wit. Fine, let me try. (Yes, I know that I have already started to rant!)

A 6 word Memoir. Describe self in 6 words. Everything I have acquired or yet to acquire is  by experience. Things in life are always split into two categories. Learning and Teaching. Once I have learnt something, my job doesn't end with doing it, explore it and I have to teach it. This completes a cycle. See an eagle. An eaglet learns to fly by falling from its mother. And later, it teaches its eaglets to fly by falling. 

And here goes my 6-word Memoir. 





Learning from experiences, teaching after exploring. 


This six word memoir is part of a CBC (Chennai Bloggers Club) tag to encourage and enliven the spirit of blogging. Chennai Bloggers club is a Chennai based group through which we keep the blogging spirit alive. Discussions, learning and teaching. Apart from that, we are also constantly involved in social issues. This tag was passed on to me by Karen Xavier-Fernandez who blogs at Contemplations and Ruminations and I am passing it on to Ashwini, who blogs at 
Just The Way I Like

8 comments:

  1. beautiful! crisply described yourself in 6 words and your second paragraph is insightful:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) Long time I have been missing out blogging. Hope to be back very soon.

      Delete
  2. I like this memoir, not only do you learn... you also try to pass on whatever you have absorbed over the years, let this cycle continue forever...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen :) Yeah, teaching makes the learning process worthy :)

      Delete
  3. I have a similar tag-line in my about page. But I term it slightly different - 'To learn & share what I learn' :) Of course, the intention behind both our tag-lines maybe one and the same.

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks :) That's a great news. Learning and teaching, that's what we all do everyday. Thanks for the visit Rajesh sir :)

      Delete
  4. A lovely circle/cycle of the learnt and the taught. Thumbs up for this one.

    Joy always,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan :) Definitely a teacher for us :D Though you were away during this post, you never forgot to come back. Standing ovation :)

      Delete

Time to hear yours, please

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...